This package is for babies 8–16 weeks old.
The package is ideal for parents who are struggling with their baby sleeping for less than a 2-3 hours at nighttime. If your baby is “stuck” with things such as: nursing all night long (or every hour), constantly waking up in the night when being put down, needing to be held all night, or just has struggles in general with going to sleep and staying asleep at nighttime, this package is for you
- A 2 hour consultation in-home to discuss current daytime and nighttime situation (and a nap implementing session if baby is under 14 weeks)
- Customized Sleep Plan
- 6 weeks of email support to guide, encourage and troubleshoot for you as
you begin implementing your plan
- 6 follow-up calls to discuss changes in baby and how/what to shift in their
daily routine (one call a week during the six week time period)
- ONE NIGHT (10 hours) of implementing support: I will show up before bedtime and assist with implementing new bedtime strategy, answering the last questions after the baby is asleep, and preparing you for the night ahead. You will then head to bed. When baby wakes, I will begin to implement new sleep strategies to help break strong associations that are causing poor sleep at night while you sleep. If and when baby needs to eat, I will either feed the baby a bottle or bring the baby to you to feed and then I will get baby back to sleep.
- Some key components we cover during this session: I will show you how to get your baby to sleep (and back to sleep if they wake 30 minutes later!), we will discuss how to most effectively monitor and maximize your baby’s milk intake during daytime hours (and how to evaluate through breast and/or bottle) in order to optimize longer stretches of nighttime sleep, how to determine whether your baby is hungry, tired or something else, and other key factors in creating good eating and sleeping habits during these early months.